Let’s do it again next year! Here’s to hoping the smiles and laughter will be in-person. If not, we know that you will still be there for your Project Independence Family. Finds us in the weeks leading up to Saturday October 2, 2021 as we celebrate our 12th Annual Walk for Independence to begin National Disability Employment Awareness Month!
TOGETHER, WE RAISED OVER $50,000 TO SUPPORT ADULTS LIVING WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
During these extraordinary times, we needed to take our 11th Annual Walk for Independence online. That did not slow you down! You came out in full-force to support those who need us most. WE THANK YOU!!
Photo Competition Instructions (Open to all who register)
Don’t miss out on your chance to win your very own Winner’s Certificate and a $50 Target Gift Card. Email all submissions to email@example.com Winners announced during Facebook livestream September 12 from 10:00-11:00 am
MOST TIME/STEPS WALKED
- Send your photo with time/steps walked
- Send photo with your team name and the names of your team members
MOST MONEY RAISED
- Make sure that your supporters donate in your name both online or with their mailed check. Closes midnight September 11th.
- Win $100 Amazon card in this category!
- Let your imagination run wild and send us a photo with you in your costume.
BEST SHOUT OUT!
- Give us your best shout out to Project Independence in a photo. Make sure to wear your PI Shirt and/or mask. Take you picture in a box, with a fox, or with green eggs and ham. Go wild!